Oriental Rug & Area Rug
Basic Rug Care
Rugs deserve the same care as wall-to-wall carpet and, in some cases, require special attention.
How to Care for your Oriental Rug
Spot and Spill Procedures
Make sure that you safely and immediately clean up spots and spills before they set.
- First, soak up the excess liquid by blotting with a clean absorbent material. Do not brush or rub the stain.
- Then spot-clean with a mild detergent-white vinegar-water solution. Do not over wet.
- Rinse area thoroughly with water and a small amount of vinegar. Avoid wetting the rug’s backing
- Blot dry until most of the moisture has been absorbed
- Allow to air dry. A fan or cool hair dryer can be used to hasten the drying process.
- For stains that do not come out using these methods, ask our cleaning specialists.
Your Oriental Rugs Will Last Longer with a Quality Rug Pad
To order a custom cut or ready to install rug pad, call our office or stop by our facility!